• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone before that probably thought the world was going to end any second so never thought that far ahead.

I guess Mary Shelley and Frankenstein is considered the first one to spark the genre in the last couple hundred years. I need to do more reading on this.

Double feature of Blade Runner and The Quiet Earth (which I don't know) in Durham tonight. Hmmmm...

Soo...this:

I remember the lacrosse in American Pie being comically bad. Also Mighty Ducks always bothered me, half the time they did the flying V someone was off side and the knuckle puck would never work. You would get crushed setting it up.

That, and a triple deke isn't even a real move. That's like saying a lame-ass crossover is some unstoppable move in basketball.

Wife looked out the window this morning and saw 2 squirrels doin it, but by the time I ran over there to see they had already left. :(

Billy McFarland reminds me of Nathan Fielder in this Hulu documentary.

hey english nerds, what was up with Science Fiction as a genre for humanity prior to the 1920s or whatever - did ancient/roman people ever write about the future?
If you're actually interested in reading about this, a buddy of mine (and another former colleague) edited this very good book about medieval science fiction. Cool anthology with some modern science fiction writers in there too.

https://boydellandbrewer.com/medieval-science-fiction-hb.html

Consider the tremendous volume of science fiction writing that has occurred because there are so many dorks out there who couldn't get laid.

giphy.gif

Not a sports movie, but I was listening to the Rewatchables podcast about Dazed and Confused that came out recently and they were hating on the kid’s pitching skills during the ball game (blanking on his name - the long haired one that gets paddled and then hangs with everyone later)

Not a sports movie, but I was listening to the Rewatchables podcast about Dazed and Confused that came out recently and they were hating on the kid’s pitching skills during the ball game (blanking on his name - the long haired one that gets paddled and then hangs with everyone later)

Mitchy Mitchy Mitchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back