• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is savage. Was there no backstory or previous beef?

nope, nothing. it was two minutes into the game and the first time he touched the ball. it was clearly a team that pregamed pretty hard because they were acting ridiculous and then completely gave out of steam in the second half.

I worked at a medium-sized state University that had some pretty wacky intramural sports: Quidditch, Battle Canoes, video game console tournaments...in addition to the regular fare.

They also massively coordinated March Madness brackets, and it was open to all students, faculty, and staff. I won one year and got the Intramural Champ t-shirt that eluded me during my years as a student.

Who's amped for the masochist's dream tv lineup (WF Shooty Hoops followed by SOTU) tonight?

I got tackled while going up for a layup in a co-ed basketball game by some frat guy in a game that IllDeac (RIP) was supervising. He just jumped off the bench and shouted "get the fuck out of here" to the guy.

I'm headed to DC in May for a conference. Any good restaurants there ? Things to do ?

WWII in Color is an awesome series. Both European and Pacific theaters. On Netflix.

Hey guys, big news. This house in Sandy Springs, Atlanta, GA is for sale for $2.99 million. It's over 10,000 sf and is going up for auction later this month.

5e3a20a013eb40f452e06b1728aea106l-m0xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...Ln_Sandy-Springs_GA_30327_M61683-55598#photo0

"So what ?" you might say. "What's the big deal ?" others may ask. Here's the kicker: I've done some sleutihing and it turns out that your nextdoor neighbor will be Dr. J. That's right, you'll wave to Julius Erving as you walk out in your robe and slippers to get the morning paper. His dog might dig through your pansies, he'll ask you to feed his fish while's out of town. Best of all, you can have him stop by when you have friends over for burgers and beers.

giphy.gif

Not sure, but it's totally out of the ordinary. Usually the seller just wants to put an end date on the marketing of the property so they can get on with their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back