• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
A high school acquaintance of mine was at some DWade going away party or something. I guess he flew in from his year in Europe repping soccer players or whatever he's doing over there. He makes it to the big parties. I don't think he went to the war criminal one, though.

biff, did you say hello to 2&2 when you see him at ASG-related events?

i tried to get him into the VIP area during the 2 Chainz show so we could talk about our kids having school today on Presidents Day, but he wasn't dressed appropriately.

Which leads me to my next question: at a DJ battle I was attending yesterday there was a young lady wearing leggings/yoga pants/athleisure wear that were missing a large portion of the fabric that would normally cover the outer part of the upper thigh and butt cheek area. Is this a new fashion trend due to yoga pants leaving too much to the imagination ?

i tried to get him into the VIP area during the 2 Chainz show so we could talk about our kids having school today on Presidents Day, but he wasn't dressed appropriately.

what I imagine 2&2 wears to ASG events: wide leg Wranglers, tucked-in Izod golf shirt, braided belt, and Sperry boat shoes.

So I was watching that movie about Freddie Mercury and Queen and I noticed somebody (I can't remember who) was wearing Wranglers. Kind of caught me off guard.

The name of the movie is Bohemian Rhapsody (which is like their most famous song) if anyone wants to check it out. Pretty good flick.

The name of the movie is Bohemian Rhapsody (which is like their most famous song) if anyone wants to check it out. Pretty good flick.

is that the band who has that song at the end of Mighty Ducks 2? something about winning the game.

TIL that the same corp that owns Wrangler owns Lee (I was going to try to be funny and suggest Lee) and that the headquarters are Greensboro. Incline!

i let my N&R subscription lapse!

is Ph planning a great 100,000th post or will it just slide by in a comic book movie discussion

Spending my day off day drinking at Boxcar in Durham. Anyone else been to one? They also have locations in Greensboro (Biff!) and Raleigh. This one is huge and they also have wood fired pizzas and $3 drafts on Monday. Pretty pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back