• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread- Mako and Mt Olive Dipping Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy thing is how the real life events are even worse than the movie. They didn’t have time to cover all the shit!!!
I was living in TX during some if the 80s/90s von Erich stuff. I want to watch the movie but feel like it would require the right head space.

Now I feel like there needs to be a thread where everyone declares their expertise
How am I supposed to know if I’m being corrected by someone who actually knows what they are talking about?
I feel like the areas where I have the most training/experience are areas that everyone already considers themself an expert:

Immigration
Theology (especially post-reformation Protestant theology and history)

I feel like the areas where I have the most training/experience are areas that everyone already considers themself an expert:

Immigration
Theology (especially post-reformation Protestant theology and history)
I’d love to have some beers with you and talk about those issues. I’ve been fortunate to have Pastors that challenged me to think. I also have real life experience with immigration.

Thanks for making me google Pete Lembo.
Callback to an old boards joke when we were hiring Grobe's replacement. Lembo was apparently a leading candidate and people were hilariously following online a young woman with a similar name who we insisted was his daughter. For years Katie Lembo's internet posts were treated as portents or prophecies for future Wake Forest events.

Callback to an old boards joke when we were hiring Grobe's replacement. Lembo was apparently a leading candidate and people were hilariously following online a young woman with a similar name who we insisted was his daughter. For years Katie Lembo's internet posts were treated as portents or prophecies for future Wake Forest events.
Was she a redhead?

So you all just made up shit on an Internet message board?

Ok I’m going to claim failed marriages, online dating, strange sexual encounters, and web conferencing technology and sales.

I'll claim woodworking, and mastery of how to take a proper penalty drop on the golf course.

It’s about time to take a day trip to Wayne county.

Was in Blowing Rock this weekend at the Conference Center freezing my ass off and thinking about how grateful I am to the CT. I have shared a lot of personal issues on here over the years and everytime there has been an outpouring of empathy, kindness, and frequently charity as well. It’s true that I don’t feel like I fit in very well here in this community regarding my perspectives and personality, but nevertheless there are a lot of posters here who been very kind to me, even if I have also had heated arguments with them about various topics. Nothing I argue about here in the boards disregards my appreciation for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back