• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread- Mako and Mt Olive Dipping Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new obsession of using lockers for storage at home???

My expertise would be consolidated return and tax m&a issues

Also I have read The Pillars of the Earth at least 10 times so I’m probably an expert on that AMA

I know there are many anti Church folks here but I had to share this. I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind. Anyways, I have been struggling lately and almost skipped Church today. I went. I talked like normal to folks and nothing felt different. The last hymn was “Here I am, Lord” and dang if it didn’t do something. It’s funny how a song can have an impact. There were many conversations after service and I think that hymn had folks in a good mood and wanting to talk.
That is my favorite hymn and we did a beautiful arrangement of it today as the anthem at my church. Its message is one that definitely leads to introspection and conversation, and I'm glad it spoke to you.

after our Reacher discussion last week, this is perfect. Spoilers included, but who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back