• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread- Mako and Mt Olive Dipping Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not and no feuding here. Don’t take offense to anyone. I probably dislike fsu fans more than most of yall. As much as I do root for my alma mater, FSU, I doubt anything will ever match how much I loved wake hoops back in the 80s and 90s. I was actually on the original wake board on accboards and was posting on there during 9/11 when I was stationed at Tyndall AFB in Panama City. PHDeac, Wilmingtondeac, 94deac and RJkarl who still wishes me happy work anniversary on LinkedIn are posters I’ve been familiar with most of my life.
Old AOL for me.

What a long strange trip has brought me... us... here.

Before.

I finally told her that all this stuff with my dad made me decide I need to move to NY and that I wasn’t in a place to continue anything with her. It didn’t go great
Honesty... ish... is the right call.

I don’t think I’m distinctive enough as a poster to have beefs.

:(

Yes, first two eps are out. Apple has started releasing things around 6pm MST, noticed it with For All Mankind too
Interesting. It even says January 26 on the app. Of course my wife went to bed early tonight. We have friends coming to stay with us for the weekend so hopefully they wanna watch. Otherwise not til Sun for us.

Yeah, I had never seen dipping in a classroom setting until I was in law school. I remember one of my classmates mistimed his spitting noise when Maggie Taylor had stopped talking and the entire room turned around to look at him with the diet coke bottle still at his lips.
Shoot, we couldn't use the water fountains in my high school because they were all clogged with dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back