• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread- Mako and Mt Olive Dipping Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy for you. The purpose of art in its truest form is to evoke emotion. In that respect, Reacher is a masterpiece, because every second of that show, I feel emotions.
I mostly just hate myself for continuing to watch the show.

I watched half of the first episode of reacher 2 months ago, got distracted by something happening in the house, and never finished it

y'all don't seem to be telling me to go back to it

You have to assume that everything Timmy posts here is for his wife’s spying eyes. Does Timmy absolutely fucking love Reacher, hell yes. Did he get so jacked up by Reacher running through glass for absolutely no reason that he decided to try it himself, yes. Did all this make his wife mad, also a very strong yes. Enter the boards, his daily diary she snoops in where she believes his true feelings are posted, and there you have Timmy’s hatred of Reacher.

The show is clearly in on the joke. Gigantic dude "with a code" beats the shit out of people in sometimes hilarious ways. Second season does make him a bit more murder-y. But yeah, shouldn't be any surprises here.

The show is clearly in on the joke. Gigantic dude "with a code" beats the shit out of people in sometimes hilarious ways. Second season does make him a bit more murder-y. But yeah, shouldn't be any surprises here.
He had already called the authorities, they were on their way, they were going to be there any second and he still decides to execute 3 people. AM fine, but the two duded in the helicopter, I mean come on. Also the whole helicopter scene, where the woman is hanging suspended outside strapped to a gurney, she unstraps herself (doesnt fall over) and then steps onto some imaginary ledge to hoist herself back up on the chopper. Oh and by the way, Reacher was holding onto the gurney with a knife in his embedded in his shoulder, not only that, HE SWITCHES GRIPS ON THE GURNEY while it is being held suspended from the helicopter.

Looks like Timmy got on the roof of the house and tried to switch grips on the kitchen chair he was holding, it didn’t go as planned.

I am the mystery reader at my son's preschool today.

Picking out a few books... Maybe gonna try to annoy the teachers by selecting books about butts, farts, and other 5 year old comedy gold.

They’ll love The Art of the Deal.

is she reading? if you're giving your time, you get to choose

obviously american psycho

Yeah, it highly depends on the age of the white people for this singalong.

Also, I hate the song Mr. Brightside.

I’ve sung plenty of songs with white people over the years and I don’t think I’ve ever heard Mr. Brightside. So I figured it was fairly recent but it’s 20 years old.

I’ve sung plenty of songs with white people over the years and I don’t think I’ve ever heard Mr. Brightside. So I figured it was fairly recent but it’s 20 years old.
tell me you haven't been to a white people wedding in the last 20 years without actually saying it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back