• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Makos mom has got it going on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally, something we can thank hormone enhanced food and milk for

Just had to correct a typo birdman from burdman

Think I need an alias

i'm sitting in my office on a call while the yard guys are mowing outside my window, there's a couple of guys installing shelves in my garage, and there's a fence going up in the backyard. people on this call must think i'm working in a construction zone.

We're supposed to be presenting holocaust projects right now but somehow we've devolved into a Ryan Reynolds vs Ryan Gosling discussion and I'm ok with that. Which one is hotter in your opinion?

Resolution to my stranded in Newark airport story is that I successfully got a hotel voucher (after extensive discussions with United customer service) but I did not get to that hotel until like 12:30 and my new flight boarded at 6 AM.

I was going to nap until I could watch the Deacs but now the maintenance guys are in my apartment working on the HVAC.

So I agree with mako on the low vibes

Resolution to my stranded in Newark airport story is that I successfully got a hotel voucher (after extensive discussions with United customer service) but I did not get to that hotel until like 12:30 and my new flight boarded at 6 AM.

I was going to nap until I could watch the Deacs but now the maintenance guys are in my apartment working on the HVAC.

So I agree with mako on the low vibes
sounds like it's time to go find a bar that opens at 11 AM

My poor kid has had a third recurrence of a kidney infection and last night she ended up having to go to the emergency room at 11pm because of abdominal pain. We assumed it was the infection, but the wife and I are not official doctors, so we had to get it checked out. Confirmed it's a bad infection and nothing else, but the family was dragging this morning. I did wear my new Wake socks for the game yesterday to outstanding effect. I am wearing them again at the office hoping the good vibes continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back