• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Makos mom has got it going on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
for as famous as he is, I've seen very little of Ryan Reynolds' output

the best of what I've seen is Mississippi Grind

We're supposed to be presenting holocaust projects right now but somehow we've devolved into a Ryan Reynolds vs Ryan Gosling discussion and I'm ok with that. Which one is hotter in your opinion?
yikes

Do you know how soul-crushing it is to teach Night at least twice a semester, every semester for about 20 years in a row?
probably not as soul crushing as being a target of antisemitism just tbf

you should make em choose between Night and Shoah

"do you wanna read a book or watch a movie"
They actually really always do a good job with the projects and get crazy into the book because they find the subject matter so fascinating, which is kind of disturbing honestly. I never have to wake anyone up when we're talking about the holocaust.

They actually really always do a good job with the projects and get crazy into the book because they find the subject matter so fascinating, which is kind of disturbing honestly. I never have to wake anyone up when we're talking about the holocaust.
Be careful about the kid taking detailed notes when you're going over some of the material in that book. "Excuse me Mr. Mako, are there any schematics about the fencing in an appendix?"

but the holocaust is pretty serious and important to discuss esp. with the youngins who get a lot of their info from a "content creator" on a screen that's half .gif and half minecraft parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back