• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Makos mom has got it going on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I couldn't find anyone to drive the bus. And then Kory shamed me because I'd rather think about Ryan Gosling than genocide. Also wall shits. Great day so far.
cleaning shit off of a wall or doing a wall sit? Either one would suck. I might prefer the cleaning

but the holocaust is pretty serious and important to discuss esp. with the youngins who get a lot of their info from a "content creator" on a screen that's half .gif and half minecraft parkour
Yeah started the conversation about Gosling/Reynolds before we actually got into the presentations because they know how to get me sidetracked.

I saw a three sectioned tiktok in the wild this morning

I shit you not the top third was the person speaking about productivity hacks the middle was minecraft parkour and the bottom was someone playing with play dough or something

I saw a three sectioned tiktok in the wild this morning

I shit you not the top third was the person speaking about productivity hacks the middle was minecraft parkour and the bottom was someone playing with play dough or something

think of the marketing possiblities

It’s even more appropriate to teach the holocaust where Mako is because there’s almost 100% guarantee one of his students has a holocaust denying parent.

They actually really always do a good job with the projects and get crazy into the book because they find the subject matter so fascinating, which is kind of disturbing honestly. I never have to wake anyone up when we're talking about the holocaust.

Sounds like they’re apt pupils

sure but the creators are just doing it because every millisecond you don't swipe is a better chance of the algorithm driving your content up

giphy.gif

sure but the creators are just doing it because every millisecond you don't swipe is a better chance of the algorithm driving your content up
they could also just use the top half of the video to run their own ad and keep all the revenue instead of sharing with TikTok

Back from the dentist, the nitrous worked like a charm, however she does not want to go back to the dentist like that again because her mouth feels funny. She's paranoid it'll be like this forever.

They actually really always do a good job with the projects and get crazy into the book because they find the subject matter so fascinating, which is kind of disturbing honestly. I never have to wake anyone up when we're talking about the holocaust.
How come you think we don’t ever learn about the 2nd Reich and the Genocide in Namibia as build up toward the Holocaust?

I did a presentation in college about Eternal Return and Anne Frank and In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

Just tying together recent chat thread topics and centering myself in the Holocaust discussion a la our friend mako

I thought the Rugrats Chanukah special ended anti-Semitism in the world? Maybe just for my age group.

(Back to work, and no I don't have workplace PTSD and am afraid that I am not doing everything perfectly, and making sure my emails have the proper salutations, especially considering I am here on a temporary basis, why do you ask?)

i don't enjoy due diligence calls when the sellers' CPA is obviously in over his head and I have to explain to the sellers why our questions are important since the CPA doesn't want to answer anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back