• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a text from our millennial nanny with a space before the exclamation point. It's catching on !

not big enough

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!11!!1

i guess i'll try out The Original Q Shack

this place needed riscdeac

Any Lovett or Leave It fans? Coming to DC in early June. Tix on sale Friday. No idea how quickly they'll go.

That's good. You should respond that you're looking into the allegations

i am out of the loop on riscdeac

is this a poster?

Spent Weds - Sunday in Savannah. Pretty cool little city. Didn't get to try much in terms of legit good food since there was a big group of us, but I'll have to go back for that sometime with just wifey. Did find a few cool spots to booze it up, and there was definitely a lot of that happening.

Is it possible that riscdeac is a parody created by rj to make himself look calm and reasonable?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back