• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to be a riscdeac defender, but I will say I think this place is not generally friendly to newcomers... A lot of snark. She has a point there.

The "she's definitely a parody" stuff is silly to me. Happens to any new poster who doesn't immediately agree with everyone else.

But yeah, she is, perhaps, a little unhinged. I tried to read that CNBC thread, but it was an immediate reminder of why I don't venture into the Tunnels that much. It's pretty ugly in there (on both sides).

Moving on from breakfast to a mid-morning snack of Monster Rehab & Pepitas.

Hard to beat a really good cherry

Have we done a fruit ranking in the last like six hours

I mean does it matter if they are a parody or not? I guess the only way I see it mattering is if there is someone out there that is really that incoherent. I'm going to contact her son through win stalking and get to the bottom of this, links and all.

I mean does it matter if they are a parody or not? I guess the only way I see it mattering is if there is someone out there that is really that incoherent. I'm going to contact her son through win stalking and get to the bottom of this, links and all.

Care to graph her posting volume by hour?

I'm on the avocado toast bandwagon these days. Little sea salt sprinkled on top. So good.

dude

don't talk about her son unless she instructs you to

Hard to beat a really good cherry

Have we done a fruit ranking in the last like six hours

Just read through the starburst thread, because it had somehow eluded me.

My wife loves all things fruity, but hates anything that is cherry flavored. It is weird to me. But so are a lot of things about her.

No he shouldn't. He isn't a moderator. Thanks townie. Another trustworthy person. Apologies don't count around here do they. I didn't send you a bunch. I sent you a few when RSF posted private message. I didn't think anybody was low enough to publicize that but I was wrong.

You greatly underestimate the doucheyness on this board. There are some PM's that if I publicized, the other poster would be perma-banned, and most likely vice versa.

Folks don't have to like, respect, or agree with Risc, or anyone for that matter, but it's pretty low to post private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back