• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that riscdeac is a parody created by rj to make himself look calm and reasonable?

I seem to recall her posting lots of selfies, but there's no way this person is real. I'm confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Risc is giving my bkf a run for the money for best planned out and executed parody

Is it possible that riscdeac is a parody created by rj to make himself look calm and reasonable?

Unlikely to be a parody. Or else someone did a really deep dive to provide the details that were in one of her early posts.

She sent me a bunch of PMs complaining about you. I think she thinks I'm a mod.

Yes I did. I was asking if sharing my private message which was PRIVATE TO RSF asking him to delete what he reposted. I explained to him why and was extremely polite. I also said, which he didn't mention, when he tried to humiliate me that my son was at at Red Sox game and it was the first time he was in that stadium. I also said thank you. RSF didn't post that. He only posted my private message to him to make an ass out of me.

I read about doxing and I thought that may be a violation. Since you are discussing me, have any of you posted anyone's PRIVATE MESSAGE IN PUBLIC? IS THAT COMMON PRACTICE AROUBD HERE?

And Townie, when You asked why I sent you the private message Insaid, oops I'm so sorry I thought you were a moderator.

That's good. You should respond that you're looking into the allegations

Really? Allegations of what? You being a total Ass by posting my private message to you? Do you do that often? Or just when you think it's a fucking joke to embarrass someone and break the rules around here?

That's good. You should respond that you're looking into the allegations

No he shouldn't. He isn't a moderator. Thanks townie. Another trustworthy person. Apologies don't count around here do they. I didn't send you a bunch. I sent you a few when RSF posted private message. I didn't think anybody was low enough to publicize that but I was wrong.

I seem to recall her posting lots of selfies, but there's no way this person is real. I'm confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted pictures in the share a picture when everyone was hurling insults and calling me bot, moonz, and all kind of other names I didn't understand. I was new around here. I didn't realize the Wecome new member meant go fuck your self and get lost. So I kept at it and posted stuff. Then I regretted it and erased everything I posted, especially my pictures and then I aaskedna few people, maybe 5 or six to please delete their repost of what I said. People were giving me a hard time and I was pissed. Let's see you jump on a board alone and try to talk while the gang is calling you out with disgusting insults. I'm supposed to know what's sarcasm and what's not? You can't figure out what I am so how am I supposed to figure out what's going on.

Yea fuck me riscdeac. This shit is over. I should take my 100
Bucks back and you can all fuck off. I am done with this place. You people are evil. And you don't have any balls RSF. You wouldn't be here posting this crap about me. You wouldn't have posted my personal message to make an ass out of me but you did. Captain you were the one in the beginning whon said I was a bot or a sophomore at Wake. Long time ago. I commented on your picture and said you were a crank. Then I got to like you the most out of everyone here. I still like you. You know I'm not fake and you won't even say so here to these people. . You were one of my favorites along with a few others.

Yesterday was it. I'm not taking this crap. I'm not JMD or BKF or sailor. Louie has reminded me time and time again I'm stupid for not knowing what is sarcasm humor or insults. I don't know any of you. Kettle meets kettle captain.

I would love to see one of you go to a place where everyone has known each other for years and join. Post a few opinions and get shit on non stop. Nobody but you without your gang of vultures. Let's see how you make out.

Keep the hundred buck boys. Glad I supported this dump. Have fun scratching each others" backs. I guess your degrees from wake forest taught you something but surely didn't make respectful men out of you. That's too bad. I'm wasting a hell of a lot of money on education if this place is the result. Not to mention the time I wasted posting here. This isn't the place to get to know Wake Forest

You treat people like shit. Maybe none of you graduated from Wake. Maybe you're all full of shit and you fooled me all along

Go Deacs! I'm still a fan of Wake. I'm not going to school there and my kids have made great friends hopefully some for a lifetime. I hope they aren't here ten years down the road.

Last edited:
You literally said you would castrate me and that I don't know my mother.

Last edited:
Gonna eat some boiled eggs in a bit. I love eggs.

Heated up some leftover cinnamon rolls that I had made for the wife on Mother's Day. Yeah, cinnamon rolls... What can I say? I'm pretty much the world's greatest husband.

And also had a protein shake.

My wife and kid have been on me to make cinnamon rolls ones weekend. I'd have to wake up extra early to make the dough and I'm not looking forward to it.

Maybe when we go on vacation.

Is it not like pizza or some kinda of bread where you could make the dough the night before?

just use the frozen or canned kinds. they are good.

Yo Avalon, Khan or Krasner in the DA Primary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back