• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Misogyny: Holding the Door For the Ladies !! ! ! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
httd/awar - that sucks a lot about your flight. hopefully squirrel is enjoying his airport adventure.... maybe... ?

re: J. He is not marrying a fellow cyclist, though I believe she'll probably try out cyclocross this fall. I possibly offered my bike for her to try it out. That's normal, right?

There's definitely a joke in here about a bicycle seat but I'm not going to work on it only to see it fall flat.

I would think a comment about my seconds would be easier, but ultimately it doesn't really matter.
I'm actually really proud of us for being adults at this point and just being happy for each other's current situations.

I would think a comment about my seconds would be easier, but ultimately it doesn't really matter.
I'm actually really proud of us for being adults at this point and just being happy for each other's current situations.

You're both racers and he won the race, you should be pissed.

You guys both turned things around pretty quickly. That probably suggests you guys were more into having someone around than each other.

Found a lady's office keys on my way to work this morning. Had her work ID on there so I made contact by email. She calls to set up a return and it turns out she got carjacked at gunpoint yesterday in her own garage. Keys were just in the middle of the street, not near where she lived.

Kinda deep.

Weren't you engaged like a year ago? And now he's getting married in August? Brasky is impressed.

i had a beef & lamb pita + side of falafel today

you can order ahead on your phone now, that was very convenient

they even gave me an extra piece of falafel for my trouble

giphy.gif

If biff wins the chat thread again will it end before or after the official mafia starts?

Found a lady's office keys on my way to work this morning. Had her work ID on there so I made contact by email. She calls to set up a return and it turns out she got carjacked at gunpoint yesterday in her own garage. Keys were just in the middle of the street, not near where she lived.

Kinda deep.

Pics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back