• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Montego Bay: I Am The Liver King !!!!!!!!!! ! I Can Do Anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as our football and basketball teams are, it must be asked, "Are we The Next Oregon ?"

Remember when you people would defend CMM ? Do you remember that ??

was the OG "it must be asked" thread on the scout board? can't find it on this board, only threads parodying it

Was that a parody of a State boards post asking if...
As good as our football and basketball teams are, it must be asked, "Are we The Next Oregon ?"
Yeah. That's what I remember. And I think there was a State boards post about if their bench would win the ACC or something like that.

i could be remembering it wrong, but defs remember it as a wake poster asking if we could run the table

don't even remember the sport though -- could have been that Teague-Johnson team in '08-'09 now that I realize it was pre-this board (2011)

damn the one day I have to work away from my desk and I can't even defend my CT title

It was #spursdonk, 8xDeac extraordinaire Deac83 who posted it in earnest I believe right before we lost to VT with the JT/JJ/AFA team.

i could be remembering it wrong, but defs remember it as a wake poster asking if we could run the table

don't even remember the sport though -- could have been that Teague-Johnson team in '08-'09 now that I realize it was pre-this board (2011)
it was after wake won at clemson in 2008-2009 season

Listening to the radio post-game. They changed that awful Pepsi ad. Now it's a woman hosting the party with the gourmet wing chef and 90" TV and the guy says "Go Deacs!" instead of "Go Demon Deacons!"

Listening to the radio post-game. They changed that awful Pepsi ad. Now it's a woman hosting the party with the gourmet wing chef and 90" TV and the guy says "Go Deacs!" instead of "Go Demon Deacons!"
ha that ad was a huge pet peeve of mine.

As someone who says "I'll just have water" in response to "Sorry, we only have Pepsi products," I found the entire premise way off. That said, one of my goals is to host a Wake sports watch party with prime rib, a gourmet wing chef flown in from Buffalo, and a 90" TV.

has anyone ever asked for Pepsi and been told sorry, we only have Coke? it's always the opposite.

Never. I'm sure if a customer asks for Pepsi, the most common response is "Why?"

I won’t stand for any Monsanto slander. Easily my favorite player of all time.

The whole Pepsi think is embarrassing for the New Bern people, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back