• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Montego Bay: I Am The Liver King !!!!!!!!!! ! I Can Do Anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t stand for any Monsanto slander. Easily my favorite player of all time.

The strong drive with the up and under hoo boy. Monsanto is just that dude that is gonna actually build leads for us with his explosive scoring this year (just like UNC last year!). Every team needs a player that is overly emotional on the court.

I think I made a good decision firing myself after last season. New coach is up 15 at the half at a traditionally good 3a Winston school right now.

my texts now show on the bottom of my screen now which is super annoying

God I hope twitter ends up dying over the course of this chat thread. My fear is though, that of the 7,000 people that worked at twitter 6,500 of those were fake jobs and they are going to be just fine.

Last edited:
I always decline updates normally. Accidently said yes to this one

Daddy day care this weekend and I think I'm about to have to watch the first men in black. Not sure how a 10 and 13 yo decided on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back