• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Montego Bay: I Am The Liver King !!!!!!!!!! ! I Can Do Anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some more work on NFT's today. I have to admit, the shit can be fascinating. For example, this next one coming out you can use your phone to project it in front of you like Palpatine talking to Vader, and it can also be redeemed and 3D printed.

Did some more work on NFT's today. I have to admit, the shit can be fascinating. For example, this next one coming out you can use your phone to project it in front of you like Palpatine talking to Vader, and it can also be redeemed and 3D printed.
People still buy NFTs??? I thought they were a fad for like 3 months at the beginning of the year

People still buy NFTs??? I thought they were a fad for like 3 months at the beginning of the year
it'll be interesting to see how the 2nd launch goes and then comparing it to the launches when it was hot, they're unsure of when the proper timing would be as now isn't the best time. It looks like the ones I'm dealing with have gone down by about half from the peak. Better than the drops of some of the others that have tanked 90%, etc.. There's enough utility (can be redeemed for actual live art, or if you have one you get discounts on other merch, invited to events with the artist, etc.) that with certain brands/artists I could see it staying. But that's a small percentage of the overall projects. I'mma buy me an NFT tonight mainly so I can learn how it works.

God I hope twitter ends up dying over the course of this chat thread. My fear is though, that of the 7,000 people that worked at twitter 6,500 of those were fake jobs and they are going to be just fine.
What’s your problem with it?

A rube and his money are soon parted. And with that in mind, how has there not been a bigger Trump NFT grift?

Probably the one near palma.

IG is trying to take my money. It may succeed.

495defcc68a7f8ad523e13b70cbcaf3b.jpg

Scheduled to leave for HHI tomorrow morning. Wife currently taking son to ER.

Take as old as time …

The 4yo had it 2 weeks ago and still sounds like a seal. Hope the little one gets better soon, Cav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back