• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Montego Bay: I Am The Liver King !!!!!!!!!! ! I Can Do Anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I don't have a literal seat at the table, but one time I sat on Mit Shah's lap and he pulled a quarter out from behind my ear, so I'm basically a shot caller."

Lol. Yeah, DM me if you want to hire someone who posts on the Antiwork subreddit !

woof someone I was in a conference room with for 2 hours on Monday tested positive this morning. Here comes round 3

[at the Masters, Pebble Beach, Final Four, etc]
DR: You guys go in, I gotta sell these tickets first
I've literally heard him say that at an event.

Ya I'm good, until I get the word I'm just gonna keep my head down and do my job. When you job hop these are the risks.

This is what my mom does, and I have no interest in that life.
Interestingly enough, mako's mom is a two-man firm. Sometimes three.

"Well, I don't have a literal seat at the table, but one time I sat on Mit Shah's lap and he pulled a quarter out from behind my ear, so I'm basically a shot caller."
Before jamming his hand up my ass and working me like a puppet. #lildonnie

my entire Twitter feed is just the Spotify shit...but there's a whole month of the year to go?

i have really enjoyed busting out FUCKO on TheReff a couple of times

I'm always surprised by how much my high school kids dig Ibsen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back