• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Montego Bay: I Am The Liver King !!!!!!!!!! ! I Can Do Anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that they got Tre Boston leaving with a plate.

Love that they got Tre Boston leaving with a plate.
I ran into him a few more times on the sidelines during the game, and that's all he was talking about. The ribs were an add on, they weren't even part of the competition, so I'm surprised that was left in the video. I guess having an ACC Network host on your promotional video doesn't hurt though.

Damn that really blows about Christine. Went down a rabbit hole on Rumours after yesterdays discussion and found some amusing trivia including that she told John she wrote “You Make Loving Fun” about her dog lol She also wrote “Songbird” in about 30 minutes in the middle of the night. Stevie understandably commands a lot of the attention but Christine was an incredible talent. RIP

Oh boy.

So I sent an email last night to HR about the issues with my manager. This morning HR emailed me and said let's meet at 2 PM. I join the teams meeting at 2:00 PM and lo and behold my manager and her supervisor are in the meeting with HR. Terminated effective immediately for substandard performance. Such a well planned ambush I have to give them credit for it.

Fuck bro I’m really sorry you’re going through this but obviously you’ll end up in a much better place.

Oh boy.

So I sent an email last night to HR about the issues with my manager. This morning HR emailed me and said let's meet at 2 PM. I join the teams meeting at 2:00 PM and lo and behold my manager and her supervisor are in the meeting with HR. Terminated effective immediately for substandard performance. Such a well planned ambush I have to give them credit for it.
Holy shit dude. What a fucking mess. Sorry you had to go through that. But glad you'll be getting away from that fucking dumpster fire

Did they say what was substandard about your performance?

I hope that you've got a wrongful termination settlement coming your way, Timmy. What a miserable workplace!

Oh boy.

Goddamn, that’s rough. It sounds like that outcome was inevitable.

Oh boy.

Sucks, but at least you can move on from that hellhole.

When you mentioned seeing the meeting on the calendar last night, my first thought was that they'd already reached out to HR. They probably beat you to the punch unfortunately.

fuck those people. good luck helping the world when you're busy grading people's fucking powerpoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back