• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Mr. E Mann Ayger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel like the extra $10 or whatever it costs to have something delivered can easily be justified in that i'd pay $10 to do something else with that time to cook/drive to pick up takeout.

An elite cameo

30-rock-reubens.jpg

There’s a shitton of great Ethiopian and West Indian food in DC

I think more of MD suburbs when I think Salvadoran, we go to a place in Takoma Park for pupusas
yeah I was counting the region since out in Falls Church you've got the Vietnamese and Annandale for Korean. Lots of good Ethiopian in the city, tho. And when I lived by Eastern Market we went to Tortilla Cafe a lot, which had a TV always airing their DDD ep. Despite the name the pupusas were the thing to get there.

Biden and Harris went to Taqueria Habanero on cinco de Mayo and they’re the best tacos I’ve had outside of LA/Texas

Speaking of cameos I got my wife a Cameo recording of John Kruk for our anniversary (7 years today!) because he’s her favorite athlete ever and a Philly legend, and I’d post it here but itd doxx the shit out of us, suffice to say he delivered

Speaking of cameos I got my wife a Cameo recording of John Kruk for our anniversary (7 years today!) because he’s her favorite athlete ever and a Philly legend, and I’d post it here but itd doxx the shit out of us, suffice to say he delivered
Nice, I've been thinking of getting one from Andre Dawson for my brother or for Viktor Newman from Young and the Restless/Titanic for my mom

John Kruk's in an Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode but that's all I know about him

I've been looking into this with Debbie Gibson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back