• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Mr. E Mann Ayger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some grocery shopping, went for a six mile run, mowed the lawn, swept and vacuumed, and picked a rotisserie chicken clean to add to a week's worth of lunch salads. Taking a break before driving over to Stowe for dinner tonight. I feel like a real accomplishmentarian.

And old. I also feel old.

Are there still teenybopper edgelords out there who think the letter X is cool and mysterious? Or have even they moved on?

Are there still teenybopper edgelords out there who think the letter X is cool and mysterious? Or have even they moved on?
No idea. I thought whole X fascination died out in the early 00s. It's a weird branding decision for a tech company. There's a ton of X stuff out there already across sectors. Seems like he's trying to duplicate Meta but with an even worse brand name.

My wife and I have been running so hard for the last 12 months between getting married, building a house, some legal/custody fuckshit with her ex, and both changing jobs and working way too much. We usually like to travel for some culture but we are in the midst of an all inclusive and it’s exactly what we needed.

Good vibes to all my chatbros going through some shit.

Need @birdman to weigh in on the Twitter bird erasure
Pretty happy to no longer have birds associated with that burgeoning fascist fuck stick. It legit confused me when people would call twitter “the bird app” or “the bird site” because eBird and Merlín are the bird apps and allaboutbirds.org is the bird site. Anyway, Elon can fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back