• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Mr. E Mann Ayger

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh

it's a travel stroller and the instructions made Ikea's look descriptive, so I don't feel terrible here

I thought the strap that's used to recline the seat was to secure the back support while folded

but it got the boi to post though, so

has been a very tough couple of weeks and had a lovely moment of zen at the farm today when I stepped into rows of zinnias and the scent was divine and a cool breeze blew past and the sun was behind a cloud and my son was laughing about a bumblebee it just felt great met a goat picked some peaches touched grass

IMG_8264.jpeg
IMG_8258.jpeg

I feel like @mako1331. I just harvested 4 squash and zucchini. I don’t know what to do with all of this.
I’ve run out of room in the freezer so I’ve just been giving bags away. The cucumbers look like they’re a week or so from drying up though.

Also I have no idea what I was thinking planting this many peppers.

Any suggestions on how to get my neighbor's asshole feral cats to stop shitting on my deck?
This happened to us as well. I made an anonymous phone call to animal control. Neighbor was legit just letting these feral cats breed in her yard. So many cats. So much shit.

Nothing came of my call.

Eventually we just moved. For other reasons, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back