• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it's not the BEST SANDWICH IN THE WORLD EVER OF ALL-TIME like their marketing says, but it's p good

I got a cheesesteak from them yesterday though and somehow the cheese was outside of the sandwich? like, not on top of the sandwich, but literally under the roll. like, under the closed part of the roll. just a big ol piece of cheese.

v weird, was still delicious

I think pistachios are my favorite nut.

TITCR

I had a coworker go to Iran once and he brought back this giant bag of Iranian pistachios for the office and they were far better than any here. The shells were bright yellow, too.

yeah it's not the BEST SANDWICH IN THE WORLD EVER OF ALL-TIME like their marketing says, but it's p good

I got a cheesesteak from them yesterday though and somehow the cheese was outside of the sandwich? like, not on top of the sandwich, but literally under the roll. like, under the closed part of the roll. just a big ol piece of cheese.

v weird, was still delicious

The roast pork sandwich from DiNic's that Townie recommended might be the best sammy I ever ate.

mtuhkj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back