• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
the compensation thing is kind of a myth for state and federal level government employees; they're absurdly compensated when you factor in their holidays, vacation, health insurance and retirement packages, especially if they work in states with pension-type plans.

Local/city level positions you're probably right

That's my point though that's why people work in government for less pay, all those benefits. The lets run the government like a business crowd comes to power and healthcare and retirement all proposed to be cut without a slide increase in pay to offset that. So now you have a business that doesn't offer better benefits or pay what kind of worker will you get.

boston got a CAPRIOTTI'S food truck somehow. hearing people rave about the bobbie yesterday was weird. one of my exes is from delaware and she was SUPER into them. good sandwiches, hadn't really thought about them for a while.

Not eating gluten seems super awful. I mean bread is awesome. Look at this stuff.

19989624_10159024045690578_2871284480762400388_n.jpg

boston got a CAPRIOTTI'S food truck somehow. hearing people rave about the bobbie yesterday was weird. one of my exes is from delaware and she was SUPER into them. good sandwiches, hadn't really thought about them for a while.

as far as I can tell, there's no movement of Capriotti's restaurants up here. they put one in Patriot Place at Gilette, and then we just have this food truck in the city. other than that, closest place is still in PA or DE or wherever. nothing in MA, RI, CT, or even NY. weird.

Count me in on this bread train all aboard mofos toot toot

as far as I can tell, there's no movement of Capriotti's restaurants up here. they put one in Patriot Place at Gilette, and then we just have this food truck in the city. other than that, closest place is still in PA or DE or wherever. nothing in MA, RI, CT, or even NY. weird.

my HS gym teacher/driver's ed teacher was a Capriotti and he was a huge dickwad. probably not related to the restaurant Capriotti's

just thought you'd like to know

snacking on coconut cashews right now

someone (kory maybe?) over the weekend told me that cashews are the worst nut, and I would like them to know that they are wrong

My middle school gym teacher was Cal Stamp of Wake Forest basketball fame

Worst nut is Brazil but nobody fuckin cares about you why you so big and bitter

my HS gym teacher/driver's ed teacher was a Capriotti and he was a huge dickwad. probably not related to the restaurant Capriotti's

just thought you'd like to know

this is sorta like that time I was talking about that Mediterranean place Verts on here and Brasky came in to tell me that the original owner was a scumbag, or something.

I went once when they first opened in Dupont Circle with all this talk of worlds best sandwiches from like USA Today and Delaware donks. I think Joe Biden was first in line and picked up an order for him and Obama. It was fine I guess, but when you have Bub and Pops (maybe the best sandwich shop in the city across the street) it's gonna win out every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back