• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he didn't even bother to respond back with a lame excuse #2cool4bmoney

Srsly

Next time I'm out here bucket$ you come through. Plama hooked it up with solid dinner and dranks.

lol what's going on?! i've been on the road this week!

Apetit wouldn't have done me like that.

bmoney - did you notice I was dressed like the Tin Man? grey shirt, jeans and shoes. I felt absurd the second I got on the train to hang out

let's make #fuckbuckets trend on twitter. sell out didn't wanna show me around LA.

didn't notice tin man look. hot hipster chicks too distracting. gonna convince wifey to move to west coast.

let's make #fuckbuckets trend on twitter. sell out didn't wanna show me around LA.

didn't notice tin man look. hot hipster chicks too distracting. gonna convince wifey to move to west coast.

at least he got an invite !

OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPSSS next time strick

OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPSSS next time strick

giphy.gif

and what are your thoughts on KLM

Well, this is how we gonna do this:
Fuck Air France, fuck KLM, fuck Delta as a staff, airline and as a motherfucking crew!
And if you want to be down with Delta, then fuck you too!
Alitalia: fuck you too!
All you motherfuckers, fuck you too!

Well, this is how we gonna do this:
Fuck Air France, fuck KLM, fuck Delta as a staff, airline and as a motherfucking crew!
And if you want to be down with Delta, then fuck you too!
Alitalia: fuck you too!
All you motherfuckers, fuck you too!

so fuck Sky Team

also fuck liquid soap, which i got in my eye about 2.5 hrs ago and is making my life a living hell today

also fuck liquid soap, which i got in my eye about 2.5 hrs ago and is making my life a living hell today

Hate the accidental eye and/or dong touch after cutting/peeling jalapenos or similar hot pepper.

Amazon buys Whole Foods

Hopefully it'll be like the WaPo acquisition and they can help Whole Foods with some of their mission like food education and opening stores in food deserts

Got the US Open on in the background, records spinning, just made more coffee, still don't have clothes on

That WFH life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back