• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penn State's blog on SBNation is called Black Shoes Diary and they shorten it to BSD too and sometimes I see their links and think it's us and I wonder why we wrote an article about Sandusky

Penn State's blog on SBNation is called Black Shoes Diary and they shorten it to BSD too and sometimes I see their links and think it's us and I wonder why we wrote an article about Sandusky

wait is me and kory's official bsd spinoff podcast gonna be on a penn state blog?

fuck, we didn't read the fine print

i look forward to sharing my totally uneducated thoughts about penn state athletics and scrapple. i can also weigh in with anecdotes about my two years working for hersheypark

The only time I drink soda is when it's mixed in a drink and really that's just a rum and coke but today I had an urge to get a Mountain Dew for the first time in probably five or ten years after a hearing and I'm pretty sure I'm jamesda now rip me

Ate a nectarine and it was very good

Ate a second nectarine: also good

This has been Talkin Fruit w your host Townie

for some reason the goddamn Delta website never accepts my credit card saying the zip code is wrong, even though I just verified the billing address on the card site. last time I called they were able to override something and get it to process. it's only with Delta on this card.

currently on hold trying to book a baller airfare and it'll be my luck and it'll go up like $800.

Hey Townie, I'm bring the fam (actual family) to Philly on Sunday fot see Bono whine. Rain possible. Can you smoke me some chickens ? Gonna be there for a few nights and go to that museum with all the bones and the Rodin place then chase you down to DC to hang with The Donald !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back