• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new guidelines are part of the Federal REALID program. I don't think you need 2 forms of ID plus proof of citizenship. A passport would satisfy both.

You may be right/it's merged together. I had my passport, but never got past the two proof of residency forms. I had my lease agreement and that was it.

two women in positions above mine are out on maternity. I'm covering a lot of their stuff.
my boss is out for 6 total weeks (three 2 week chunks) this summer, during which time I am slated to be his "acting."
both women who work the positions below mine have given their 2 weeks.

i'm drowning.

two women in positions above mine are out on maternity. I'm covering a lot of their stuff.
my boss is out for 6 total weeks (three 2 week chunks) this summer, during which time I am slated to be his "acting."

i'm drowning.

2&2 tried to warn you about women in the workplace and you wouldn't listen.

i'm drowning.

#henhires

i'm drowning.

now is when you initiate the sale of the company to a corp. you set up in another state and then disburse the shares to yourself and take over

i'm drowning.

I'm p sure rtq got a raise out of this

She's prolly ballin out with all that raise cash rn

now is when you initiate the sale of the company to a corp. you set up in another state and then disburse the shares to yourself and take over

*not legal advice*

That one was free itc

You, an insurance lawyer, should know better

Can someone explain to me why all the sudden I'm seeing people working out in full body suits which like cover their head and face?

What if rtq isn't around because she actually took plama's advice and moved to a big city and is crushing D on the nightly and saving up money to move back and take over Winston at age 45, as is her dream?

P sure that as a non-lawyer, there's no real threat that ITC gets sued for creating a legal relationship or that the state bar comes after him for unauthorized practice.

when did this p sure and v good shit start? fucking millennials.

wait what's this podcast? i want to be on a podcast, 'specially if i don't know anything about the topic(s). gotta have the voice of the people

udXNhq5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back