• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That place is still open? The beers are, to put it delicately, not good

I was only there once after the MD/WF football game in 2009, but I seemed to remember liking their beers.

But I was probably going to be happy with any kind of beer since you guys won.

I was only there once after the MD/WF football game in 2009, but I seemed to remember liking their beers.

But I was probably going to be happy with any kind of beer since you guys won.

It's actually happened a couple times where I've been to a beerfest or try something somewhere not in Winston-Salem, am not really paying attention to what I'm drinking at that moment, have a sip that isn't very good, and come to find out the brewery: Foothills

more of a late night with a beer kind of song, I really dig this not-cover by Jim Reeves

CT: Never doubt that a small group of committed CT'ers can change the thread.

Eh, you're a fuddy-duddy, I thought it was cute! My coworkers surprised me with a party (where the balloons came from).

I'm saying I need MORE hashtags, silly goose. #thirtyflirtyandthriving. #stillclassylikecurtsey #butunderthesheetsimaguileralikedirty #throwback #TeamXtina #springbreak2002 #KfedisToxic #leaveBritneyalone

"The project-program-product trichotomy if you will"

Get me off this damn call

Palma, you know the ultimate troll job would be for you to have the baby, then leave it on an enemy's doorstep. Make that fucker raise your baby. Then swoop in at like age 15 or 16 and become the cool biological dad who understands the kid's angst and wants to be a part of his/her life. OWNED.

DCKLUKqV0AERfTd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back