• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITC wins so much he gets tired of it

that's a lot of winning, folks

That's correct. Silver on Delta is pretty damn worthless unless you fly super random routes and times for upgrades. Free checked bag is probably the biggest perk.

So just as good as having the Delta AMEX.

CT, what are the cultural touchstones that you've barely touched?

I've seen enough Seinfeld to name the main characters. That is to say, I've seen minutes of the show over my lifetime, but never actually sat down and watched a full episode.

sopranos (too young when it was on, and never took the time to watch it after the fact) and game of thrones for me.

Never saw sopranos or wire because I didn't have HBO at the time. Never seen breaking bad.

I saw S1 of Breaking Bad, but that's it. Saw most of the Sopranos, but may have missed a couple of seasons towards the end. Never saw a single second of Lost.

Not seeing Seinfeld is a situation you need to remedy

CT, what are the cultural touchstones that you've barely touched?

I've seen enough Seinfeld to name the main characters. That is to say, I've seen minutes of the show over my lifetime, but never actually sat down and watched a full episode.

Pretty much any popular movie in the 90s and early 2000s.

Pretty much any popular movie in the 90s and early 2000s.

oh really??/

MV5BNzcyMjExNjg3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY4Mjc1MDE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I've seen probably three episodes of Seinfeld (back when it ran on flights). Never seen an episode of Cheers.

There are very few societal situations where an ep of Seinfeld isn't applicable and awesome

counterpoint: people who reference Seinfeld daily, in casual conversation, in the year 2017, are annoying as fuck

Nah, its observations are still highly relevant. You know, flat circle shit and all.

I never got into lost, saw an ep or two and thought it was stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back