• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread: more excuses from buckets, fairly sure he hates the deacs

Private flight is not that indulgent.

Also, sigh for "sybarite"

Uh, it's probably one of the most expensive legal things that you pay for by the hour.

i scored a gate upgrade from CLT-SEA tonight; didn't even have to use any 500-milers. pretty excited considering a) I need drinks and b) I need food

I'll finally have status on an airline for the first time ever after my next flight in August. Silver Medallion on Delta, which I'm sure is just about worthless, though.

well you won't get tons of upgrades but it's nice to board before the RABBLE

I saw it on some top 15 burgers in LA list and saw its in your new hood

I saw it on some top 15 burgers in LA list and saw its in your new hood

Meh, it didn't seem memorable at all to me. I hate grass fed beef in general. I mean a 3.5 on yelp, doubt it should be on any top 15 lists.

Did find out the other day my boss is an original investor in Providence.

Last edited:
hmmm...that doesn't sound right but it has been a couple of years since I had status on delta.

Meh, it didn't seem memorable at all to me. I hate grass fed beef in general. I mean a 3.5 on yelp, doubt it should be on any top 15 lists.

Did find out the other day my boss is an original investor in Providence.

Yelp sometimes underrates places because of dumb stuff like price and service

dude next to me tonight has pretty clearly never been on a plane before. I am a little baffled how he ended up in front.

This War on Drugs series on History channel is rly good

I'm so old I guys I pretty much only watch History channel these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back