• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
been really #nervous today, but now I'm listening to mac demarco and everything feels a lot better

gonna play kickball on poteat field with a bunch of international camp kids in a half hour which is fucking rad

Does everyone's significant other get needlessly argumentative/combative come period time or do I just have bad luck?

you'd probably be combative if you got three days worth of blue balls every month bro

which on eof you jokers was wearing the WF polo shirt at the opening of the rodney scott charleston episode of man fire food?

There's real reason to be encouraged about Hoard. We lead for him. Different situation than Giles.

I'm not saying we will or won't get him. I just hate "vibes" and the eruption of joy on zero actual news.

As an aside, there were a few moments in time when I thought we'd get Giles. Not near the decision day, though.

been really #nervous today, but now I'm listening to mac demarco and everything feels a lot better

gonna play kickball on poteat field with a bunch of international camp kids in a half hour which is fucking rad

My niece is coming to soccer camp tomorrow and my daughter is coming to field hockey camp Thursday. Stay the fuck away from them.

Man swim meets are pretty brutal to begin with. It's next level brutal with a four year old in tow that can't get in the pool.

I'm not saying we will or won't get him. I just hate "vibes" and the eruption of joy on zero actual news.

As an aside, there were a few moments in time when I thought we'd get Giles. Not near the decision day, though.

HarryGiles is one of the best parodies on here. Always good timing. Short posts. Never overstays his welcome.

HarryGiles is one of the best parodies on here. Always good timing. Short posts. Never overstays his welcome.

>implying long-post parodies can't be funny

sorry you hate reading

And when you point out "oh the period must be coming" it makes em even madder

If instead you simply ordered her to the hut because she was on the rag, you'd still make her mad, but at least you wouldn't have been a beta male about it.

By the way, Hoard is coming to Wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back