• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't recovered from the ducklings being dressed up in Patriots gear. Total blasphemy. Disgusting.

I'm visiting Numbers in Boston. Haven't been up there since my son was born, so I'm sure we'll recreate Make Way for Ducklings.

That is hilarious to me.

My wife hates that fucking book. But my family is from there, so my mom had it read to her as a kid, she then read it to me, and now I read it to my girls.

Blueberries for Sal is the one that really cracks me up. That mom is so into canning blueberries for the winter that she can't be bothered to watch her kid, who wanders off and is REPLACED BY A FUCKING BEAR. Kaplink. Kaplunk.

That is hilarious to me.

My wife hates that fucking book. But my family is from there, so my mom had it read to her as a kid, she then read it to me, and now I read it to my girls.

Blueberries for Sal is the one that really cracks me up. That mom is so into canning blueberries for the winter that she can't be bothered to watch her kid, who wanders off and is REPLACED BY A FUCKING BEAR. Kaplink. Kaplunk.

"maine, the way life should be"

We bought a bunch of illegal fireworks and will be setting them off in our neighborhood. We've done it the past few years and it's always been a good time and all of the neighbors come out to watch. And we have some friends coming over to grill and whatnot before hand.

As of this morning my work firewall is blocking me whenever I try to quick reply to a post. I can read the boards just fine, but if I try to submit a post it brings up the blocked page.

I wonder f this has something to do with the new ransomware attack -- they've been blocking Gmail and other personal email sites this week due to it.

4th of July plans?

I ask because I am doing nothing interesting.

Most exciting thing is the plan to not work most of tomorrow, at all on Monday, and maybe just the afternoon on Wednesday.

Baltimore tomorrow, wedding in PA (Bloomsburg) on Saturday, back to Baltimore Sunday. Back to Winston Monday and just take it easy/day drink until back to work on Wednesday

Cycling trip this weekend

Monday have to work

Monday night/Tuesday friend in town, gonna smoke meats, drink beer, go to the pool

I'm visiting Numbers in Boston. Haven't been up there since my son was born, so I'm sure we'll recreate Make Way for Ducklings.

I have only visited Boston once, but the weather was amazing and it was so great to just walk around and see shit. Also had a good time doing a DUCKBOAT tour (as ridiculous as they are). I'm sure it's terrible in the winter tho.

As of this morning my work firewall is blocking me whenever I try to quick reply to a post. I can read the boards just fine, but if I try to submit a post it brings up the blocked page.

I wonder f this has something to do with the new ransomware attack -- they've been blocking Gmail and other personal email sites this week due to it.

Is it just quick reply? Or any posting at all?

I've got a lovely appt scheduled with a TWC tech on Saturday morning at 8am (after they missed two appointments last Monday because they put the wrong address in the system and never called).

Then I'll be driving to hang out with Cookout and TWDeac (and my family) at a Lake somewhere near Chattanooga. Looking forward to a Fourth of July where I actually want to drink summer beers and wear sunscreen etc. Gonna do lots of fishing and lake exploring with TW's drone I hope.

I've got a lovely appt scheduled with a TWC tech on Saturday morning at 8am (after they missed two appointments last Monday because they put the wrong address in the system and never called).

Then I'll be driving to hang out with Cookout and TWDeac (and my family) at a Lake somewhere near Chattanooga. Looking forward to a Fourth of July where I actually want to drink summer beers and wear sunscreen etc. Gonna do lots of fishing and lake exploring with TW's drone I hope.

you're doing a great job balancing your responsibilities despite frustrating customer service lapses!

jelly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back