• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Monday off at least, gonna spend a lot of time at the beach this weekend I think

you're doing a great job balancing your responsibilities despite frustrating customer service lapses!

Thanks man! I'd like to think so. Managed to get my alarm system hooked up and monitored this week so I can finally leave my laptop at home w/out STRESSING

Why y'all gotta hate all the time? This is why (speculation) people like RTQ quit posting. If you only want people with thick skin who can handle trolls 24/7 and constant sarcasm/negativity you're going to have a mostly dead CT. No one is going to post and share details of their life regularly if it just means getting shit on. Which sucks, because I value shared experiences day-to-day and am constantly learning new stuff (even from Plama's ridiculous life... for instance I now know not to let any future uninsured GFs drive a rental car).

A good community has a healthy mix of supportiveness and occasionally appropriate banter/wise-cracking. But I don't think the resident trolls of the board have any interest in that at all, so whatever.

I ain't hating on wakegal, I just wanted the DEETS. district just sucks.

df09 already w/ the spoilers, but lake life this weekend with fam and those bros. Then I drive to the dash probs Wednesday night becase we've got a bach party in Wilmington from Thursday-Sunday (I think)! Gonna be a busy week. Only one day of real working most likely.

Nothing planned for the 4th, probably just pool in the morning - usually do the Grasshoppers at night for their fireworks, but no home game this year. We met some goals, so our office is closed on Monday as well, which is nice. Wife starts a new job on Monday and has to work Monday and Tuesday, so that's a bit of a downer.

Sounds like a fantastic weekend to up and pop the question, why are ya cruely making that woman wait a decade? Let's discuss #MaketheCTgreatAgain

Nothing planned for the 4th, probably just pool in the morning - usually do the Grasshoppers at night for their fireworks, but no home game this year. We met some goals, so our office is closed on Monday as well, which is nice. Wife starts a new job on Monday and has to work Monday and Tuesday, so that's a bit of a downer.

Dag. Your wife has to work on the FOURTH? Madness.

My wife starts her new job tomorrow, and they told her she only had to work a half day and that she could have Monday off too. I think her new boss (on a very small team) is on vacation all this week and then through the fourth, so kind of makes sense. They are getting her in the system so she gets full payroll the next 2 week billing period though which is nice.

Sounds like a fantastic weekend to up and pop the question, why are ya cruely making that woman wait a decade? Let's discuss #MaketheCTgreatAgain

Are you talking to me because I'm engaged now m8. Did I forget to update the CT?!

#letsshare, so my gf and I get along great in all but 1 aspect. Her first serious bf cheated on her and left her, so she's got a crazy jealous streak that comes out every 3 months or so that's just completely irrational. Never dealt with a jealous type before, it can be maddening. Like I had one of our admins leave a few weeks ago, and I had to coordinate to get her master key. She also happens to be a smokeshow. So my gf seeing me text her just drove her to the loony bin, eventhough she's married. I think because she likes me she has a false sense of the type of woman I can attain.

If you are talking Cookout..... then, well, #letrjannounce

Dag. Your wife has to work on the FOURTH? Madness.

My wife starts her new job tomorrow, and they told her she only had to work a half day and that she could have Monday off too. I think her new boss (on a very small team) is on vacation all this week and then through the fourth, so kind of makes sense. They are getting her in the system so she gets full payroll the next 2 week billing period though which is nice.

We're used to it. She just left a job where she frequently had to work Christmas, Easter, etc. (in-patient therapist on a behavior health unit at a hospital).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back