• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
2dvjukx.jpg

By the collar so it stays right side out?

So juice, I'll be back up there again for a couple days later this month and then for a week in August. What beach should I hit up?

I don't know how my clothes go into the wash. Wifey does the laundry.

O RLY?

I wash my t-shirts inside out. You get less fading over time.

i don't have/buy 'nice' graphic t shirts so they all go in warm laundry

my 'nice' t shirts are all solids and go in cold laundry.

the only thing I invert in the laundry are my dark jeans so they don't bleed all over

everything together in the wash; everything washes cold.

inside-out clothes going into the wash drive me batty because when I go to fold them, I hate having to turn them right-side-out. somehow it is so much less annoying to turn them before they go into the washer.

So juice, I'll be back up there again for a couple days later this month and then for a week in August. What beach should I hit up?

Wow, I'm glad you asked! So many great beaches. Unfortunately, the best options are not near the city center, but you really can't go wrong with any of them, except maybe Ohio Street Beach. Oak Street is probably your best bet near downtown. The beaches in the 30XX blocks might be a little too hood for some, but check out Promontory Point and 57th Beach for a good South Side time. Up north, you really can't go wrong: Foster, Montrose, North Ave, Osterman, and more!

you wash towels and sheets on cold?

Oh - that's the one exception. They get their own load when I do them (towels and sheets together) and they wash hot. I was more thinking about clothes/things that could be inside out, given the chats above.

Wow, I'm glad you asked! So many great beaches. Unfortunately, the best options are not near the city center, but you really can't go wrong with any of them, except maybe Ohio Street Beach. Oak Street is probably your best bet near downtown. The beaches in the 30XX blocks might be a little too hood for some, but check out Promontory Point and 57th Beach for a good South Side time. Up north, you really can't go wrong: Foster, Montrose, North Ave, Osterman, and more!

How about the 12th st beach near the planetarium? And the 57st street looks like it could get some UC ladies out there, so that seems promising, and North Ave looks good too. Thanks!

So it's really just a matter of time before Atlanta holds one of these G20 summits, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back