• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I'm headed to the Bay with the GF for her work sometime in the near future so I can't wait to judge your state more. The Phoenix airport, is well Phoenix. We get it, y'all golf

i get the impression that 40 year old brasky would love phoenix

I do like the dry heat

And apparently Im suppose to learn how to play golf bc the GFs dad is into it

Fuck maybe you're right

I mean it took 2 weeks for you to embrace suburbia. You'll be enjoying krimpets at tea time after a sporting polo match in short order

REI just opened a big fancy new store near me. Hudson Trail Outfitters and Sports Authority are gonzo so something needed to move in or everybody would have to stay inside.

Just spent 72 hours in northern Cali and I can confidently say it's a good state. Different, but good.

Also, let's fucking go USA!

Just spent 72 hours in northern Cali and I can confidently say it's a good state. Different, but good.

Also, let's fucking go USA!

I'm about to spend 7 days in SF. It's usually pretty fun, but expensive and I'm tired af after a week of drinking/eating/dodging shit. Also the weather in that city actually sucks 99% of the time.

There is this dude that hit me up on LinkedIn and I accepted thinking I knew him. Turns out I don't but he is one of those dudes that's trying to get their number as high as possible. I swear all he must do is read leadership articles and comment about how awesome of a leader he is. Dude seems like such a dwarf.

what up ct! took an unintentional break from the boards for a while, but popping back in just in time for my bday tomorrow. had a pretty great weekend pre-celebrating with some pals at the beach. bar scene was interesting with literally just our group of 10 late 20s/early 30s and like 200 really drunk old folks. we think one of our friends went home with a 60 year old, but won't admit it (he went MIA from 1am-6am).

getting ready to hit austin, tx next weekend for celebration part dos with some wake friends. any must-do's brasky/phan? loose plan is to do river tubing one day, rent bikes and bike around the other day, and eat lots of mexican and bbq.

Go DEACS!

Also, Dabo is killing it in this White House speech. I can't help but like the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back