• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Nautilus: the Great British Bake Off is amazing, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread Nautilus: Rubbins v. Townie was more interesting than the game

And like ole twiggie you say ignore but you mean not ignore, it's cool

Rubbins was not the issue tonight. Moonz and bkf will be by shortly to show you what real trolling is.

Thank you. I was good. I believed and I'm disappoint and I won't troll or make dwarf like personal attacks. I will pull for Hoos and take high road. And call out nubs. Probs try to go to beach soon too weather p good this week

Rubbins was not the issue tonight. Moonz and bkf will be by shortly to show you what real trolling is.

that's true. I am probably just experiencing rollover annoyance from last weekend with robin. I will unignore him.

rubbins is fine, his humor is getting other people mad. it's intentional.

slim getting pissed about people avoiding his backup thread is unintentional humor

Don't worry a lot of good tv shows will be starting soon for slim to ask a million questions about and post bad takes

Thank you. I was good. I believed and I'm disappoint and I won't troll or make dwarf like personal attacks. I will pull for Hoos and take high road. And call out nubs. Probs try to go to beach soon too weather p good this week

Fair. Slim sucks

guys, is donaldross the bad luck charm? he's been to like every game over the last 20 years right? maybe he should sit a few out and see if we win 'em

Like is it possible to be as awful a poster as Slim and at the same time be a decent person? Could you picture any of your friends posting like him on some random message board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back