• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Nautilus: the Great British Bake Off is amazing, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
In brighter news I tried to make it up to my girlfriend for being miserable the past 2 hours by going down on her, and in the process I realized I am getting a cold. By sneezing right into her vagina about 10 minutes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we call this The Plama?

holy god, that last post. says that his shit posts are actually just him venting, and he is in control of all of the attention he gets, and he was a valedictorian with a 1500 SAT score, but he's leaving because we're all too negative

wow.

I accidentally burped while going down on an ex once. That stopped things pretty quickly.

Can someone quote some of these slim posts that are angering y'all on this thread for the sane folks who don't wanna go to the sports board?

Can someone quote some of these slim posts that are angering y'all on this thread for the sane folks who don't wanna go to the sports board?

It seriously isn't dumbness....its just never using a filter...that's what message boards are for...an outlet.

I don't really believe the negative shit I post....but it's kinda funny how you assholes react. And how easy it is to get in that RJ mindset where everyone makes it a point to talk shit....because you do...no matter what is said. Something I said some time or times pissed you off and you now have a permanent bias toward me and will forever use that to outlet your anger or frustration when you see me post.

90% sure a lot of it came from the aforementioned comment about Childress transferring in the previous game thread when he played like shit, as that's when things went sharply negative against me...which makes sense. It was said, again, without a filter and just an outlet.

I really don't think it's everyone else...I'm pretty confident I bring shit on myself, sometimes on purpose

But whatever....if it makes you feel better to call a Valedictorian and 1500 SAT scorer "dumb" because he says stupid shit, then more power to you.

I'm pretty much done with this negative hateful shitty place as it is....so...enjoy.

Here's the finale

the idea that a guy in his early 30s posted that is hilarious

It's really gonna suck when one of those blue teams cuts down nets again in a few weeks.

My excitement for games has mostly come back - both football and basketball - but losses have way less effect on me now. I'm almost over it already. Kinda nice, I guess.

My excitement for games has mostly come back - both football and basketball - but losses have way less effect on me now. I'm almost over it already. Kinda nice, I guess.

Deacon fans have a healthy layer of callous scar tissue on their hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back