• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Nautilus: the Great British Bake Off is amazing, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is slim the person that got married on the beach, next to what we thought were empty bud light cans, but turns out it was actually his dead grandmothers ashes

i think that was jamesda3

i'm still like 20 pages behind the convo, but i'm not gonna read ahead before posting

eh, but that's not what happened, at least not in the last two games. he sorta forgot how to defend the screener (or, more likely, he just started getting super lazy when defending the screener) and got caught with his guy two steps behind him over and over and over and over again.

I think part of that is probably on the guard in the play for not just taking the switch, but we kept getting caught in these super awkward double teams where Collins tried to play it both ways. hell, there were a few times where it actually didn't come back to bite us because they missed the opportunity to hit the big. definitely can't get away with that in the NBA.

the fucking WEAVE killed us

some aau shit just absolutely confounded us

two MUCH older coworkers are discussing retirement plans and how much is in their accounts and I know I don't know their personal financial obligations or other circumstances and whatnot, but I don't think the amounts they're saying are enough to cover any reasonable retirement.

two MUCH older coworkers are discussing retirement plans and how much is in their accounts and I know I don't know their personal financial obligations or other circumstances and whatnot, but I don't think the amounts they're saying are enough to cover any reasonable retirement.

not many people have enough. Does Oregon have a super sonic sweet pension program for government employees?

I think Mark Zuckerberg is going to run for president someday. That's why he's been in NC and SC kissing everybody's ass and getting all kind of photo ops.

Do you people remember when Obummer played for the Bobcats ?

giphy.gif

my hangovers after 25 or 26 are basically just dehydration + reflux

i don't really get bad headaches or nausea often, just abysmal reflux

then i drink 100 ginger drinks and feel better

also this dumb snowstorm fucks up my running schedule

So my work 401k has a guaranteed interest account that has a floor of 3%. Risk-Free. Would you young-ins take that, or go something more aggressive in the stock market? I mean you're getting like .1-.5% in this market, risk-free, so kinda hard to pass up.

When the snow is fresh or packed, it's not too bad. Strap on some Yaktrax and hit it!

we have like two solid inches of ice, every other sidewalk is shoveled, it's a mess

luckily it's in the 20s and snowing again today hooray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back