• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Nautilus: the Great British Bake Off is amazing, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL CHUPE

pcybday.jpg

tumblr_mncx7xPSjk1r86eggo2_250.png

normal_cap002.jpg

just catching up but:

1. yes the fire in DT raleigh was super ridiculous scary last night

2. Lewis BBQ in charleston is amaze, go try it immediately CHS ppl

3. also cannot sleep if touching due to too much warmth (have to be cold + bundle up in covers to sleep)... like cuddling better in the morning! occaaaaasionally can fall back asleep during morning cuddling and it is THE BEST.

4. am blessing winston-salem with my presence this weekend! anything new and exciting I should try to do with my 48 hours in the dash?

Wise Man Brewing is pretty awesome.

Got an offer for an in-person interview at Stony Brook. Probably on my own dime, though, so I think I'll pass. Still, feels nice to get the invite.

I just looked at a LOT of Joshua Jackson pics and I think this is the one that looks the most like El Chupe:

6Ec_Z77Z.jpg

Also, you know what, kudos to Joshua Jackson on the fact that dude seems to have a pretty good acting career. Never thought he was particularly talented or anything, and assumed he would disappear entirely once The Creek ended, but instead he's been a reg on 2 other relatively big shows. Good for you, Pacey.

especially when he was one of many random kids in the Mighty Ducks franchise. I guess best they've done is him, little Pete, and Kenan.

Pretty sure Dash is going to W-S to bang that dude she met in the middle in Greensboro.

lol no, way to pay attention though! wasn't that into him unfortunately.

going to go visit a wfu bestie for the weekend, we'd bought tickets to the thomas rhett concert way back last fall.

ftr: he was from winston, we met in greensboro for first date, durham for second. then no third date because i wasn't really feelin' it. nice guy though!

Had my annual review today and got my full bonus, and also closed on the sale of a rental property we own(ed) in NC,.

Drinks on me, CT

Chat Thread Nautilus: Weekend Edition

Getting older here

Uterus is shriveling

Options dwindle now

48 hours in the dash should totally be the name of your leaked sex tape of a weekend romp in Bermuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back