• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Nautilus: the Great British Bake Off is amazing, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should not cuddling be given a grade that incorporates the comfort level of the cuddlee? That is to say, should we not grade one's cuddling ability on whether or not the thing cuddled feels comfortable enough to find agency, or rest in the arms of a cuddler? In this vein of thought, all are beneath the supreme cuddler: Capitalist structures that lull us to sleep underneath the guise of ideology. Seeing though this ideology, or through the arms that oppress you, should be the goal of all people wishing to experience The Real.

but big spoon gets stuck with the troublesome arm. is it underneath little spoon, getting numb? is it under a pillow? is it between the spoons?

but big spoon gets stuck with the troublesome arm. is it underneath little spoon, getting numb? is it under a pillow? is it between the spoons?

http://www.cuddle-mattress.com

34fnxqf.jpg

yep

under pillow is my go-to, but it's a pain either way if I wanna adjust later

there is no good way to pull away the TroubleArm in the middle of the night without waking the little spoon up

just catching up but:

1. yes the fire in DT raleigh was super ridiculous scary last night

2. Lewis BBQ in charleston is amaze, go try it immediately CHS ppl

3. also cannot sleep if touching due to too much warmth (have to be cold + bundle up in covers to sleep)... like cuddling better in the morning! occaaaaasionally can fall back asleep during morning cuddling and it is THE BEST.

4. am blessing winston-salem with my presence this weekend! anything new and exciting I should try to do with my 48 hours in the dash?

Ima be in Chucktown for the first time since I was a wee lad in May. Any places to eat that would be good for 14 people?

Oh shit more competition in Winston-Salem this weekend for RTQ and her search for a non-weirdo cool fun non-divorced attractive 30 year old man.

RTQ v. Dash. Head-to-head. Gonna be starting fires in Winston with all the arm touching going on. Who you got? Who will touch the most arms?

Slavoj Žižek;2790648 said:
Should not cuddling be given a grade that incorporates the comfort level of the cuddlee? That is to say, should we not grade one's cuddling ability on whether or not the thing cuddled feels comfortable enough to find agency, or rest in the arms of a cuddler? In this vein of thought, all are beneath the supreme cuddler: Capitalist structures that lull us to sleep underneath the guise of ideology. Seeing though this ideology, or through the arms that oppress you, should be the goal of all people wishing to experience The Real.

Townie, I dig this.

Man, I have a brand new Stinkpad and for some reason it just can't handle the fucking ncaa.com site. Keeps freezing. Weird. I thought this thing would have been fast as shit. I probably have a virus I don't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back