• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
around the kids I/we wear clothes.

when kids are not around, my style muse is Winnie the Pooh:
giphy.gif

hmm
https://www.gq.com/story/winnie-the-pooh-pants

I married my wife in 1967 and here's the weird thing: I thought I was out of her league, but I got uglier and she got much prettier lol. I was balding at a young age and I kinda let myself go on the belly front. Meanwhile, she became a big bicycler and whatnot. It was so cute. Anyway, that's why we got divorced and I haven't seen my son in 35 years, but I like to think of the Nacho Cheese Chicken Chalupa as my adopted son lol right?? Freedom... Anyway my ex-wife's husband is very attractive. He is basically a father to my son and quite frankly, he may be the biological father because my wife met him at the gym long before we got divorced. I believe he had what they call "penis muscles". Anyway, long live freedom lol.

What if you could switch between penis/vagina non-invasively for like week? Would you try it out just to see what it felt like? I would. Especially just to see what balls would look like hanging off a vagina. It would be really cool to see and probably a big discovery for science types also.

the best parodies are used sparsely.

the best parodies are used sparsely.

Disagree. A good parody is a strong indicator of severe mental illness and it should post constantly and nonsensically for about a day or so and then fade away into oblivion before returning a couple months later to repeat the same cycle.

Like ChrisPaul3 except for less smart. Just as random. Different poster.

What if you could switch between penis/vagina non-invasively for like week? Would you try it out just to see what it felt like? I would. Especially just to see what balls would look like hanging off a vagina. It would be really cool to see and probably a big discovery for science types also.

I haven’t seen say hey lately so I’m just gonna assume this is him

Disagree. A good parody is a strong indicator of severe mental illness and it should post constantly and nonsensically for about a day or so and then fade away into oblivion before returning a couple months later to repeat the same cycle.

I'm so happy.

Super loose BH day. AC is broke and the part they need is unavailable anywhere so they have to manufacture it in Mexico and I’ll probably be without AC upstairs (where the bedrooms are) for two weeks.

Very up and down day today - im sort of on vacation with my wife and my mom in Wilmington, while my dad is recuperating from surgery back home in Winston. Wake up today and find out that he is bleeding a lot from his surgical site (?!) and in a lot of pain. He is talking with my mom and trying to decide if he should go to the emergency room to schedule an appointment.

After a few stressfull minutes and back and forth calls, he determines that he actually isnt bleeding that much (??) and his pain is subsiding, everything is fine, so he can wait and just schedule an appointment.

We go to the riverwalk, have lunch, its great. Come back to the house and get a call to find out that all the rain in Winston has caused a tree to fall in my parents backyard and hit their house. My mom is freaking out, but after my dad sends pictures and the tree just smashed their riding lawnmower, fence, and tore off their gutter.

Finished the night by taking my mom on a walking ghost tour to take her mind off the house. It was pretty fun. Then we had cupcakes. Its been a weird day.

Framers coming by this morning to start work on finishing our basement.

I got a new job last month that has me working from home (when I'm not on the road)... Have been working out of guest room on main floor, which is tough with a 2 & 4 year old (and another on the way in September).

Will be nice to have my own space away from everyone to post on the boards (and maybe do some work, too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back