• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rare gif that works for two ongoing Chat thread discussions.

At least none of our Skype calls are video. I’ve done plenty having just woken up minutes prior

I’m at Bhramani. Come hang out with me. Burial next. Chihuli at the Biltmore later.

Going to the night exhibit? We are doing that next month. Staying at the biltmore inn for that amazing breakfast. Dinner at curate on the books too.

Yeah we’re doing that. No Reservations (Bordain style). Probably gonna be drunk when we get there.

How do I get in on this action ?
749e9c121f267d0754fc588bbe041daa.jpg

Don’t miss Burial, Biff.

I hit up Boulevard earlier.

Sorry Biff was unpacking all day and then we went to White Labs for dinner

That’s okay. Wound up stripping for bachelorette party.

We went yesterday to Biltmore to enjoy the Chihuly exhibit during the afternoon and night.

Very enjoyable time for us, would recommend.

Witnessed a wedding and a marriage proposal. Good food, great art—the glass and gardens.

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

And here's the marriage proposal...from a distance, so pretty grainy...

Yw8VZSfTiwEqaLWcRyIQ.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

Nothing says "spend the rest of your life with me" like a good pair of cargo shorts

Did he take a knee? He will never live it down if not. She'll include that when people ask how it happened.

Yep, he was down on his knee. That’s what alerted us to what was happening. Just couldn’t get my phone/camera on them until he stood up.

The backseat of the black van is also documenting the moment for forever and always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back