• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't even bother to attack people in the Chat Thread tags anymore.

Sad.

There used to be an Arby'sDeac. Hated that guy. Glad he's gone.

Did anyone watch Succession on HBO? It started slow, but I thought it was great (especially the finale).

Have not seen the finale but I agree with your assessment it started slow. My wife talked about about abandoning it at one point but the next episode got her back into it and she has enjoyed it.

Have not seen the finale but I agree with your assessment it started slow. My wife talked about about abandoning it at one point but the next episode got her back into it and she has enjoyed it.

The Thanksgiving and board meeting episodes are where it really gets going. It definitely got much stronger as the season went on.

When ESPN airs dozens of little league baseball games every summer, what exactly is their target demographic? Who is actually watching those games?

People who are tired of watching reruns of college football games from years past.

Anybody who will watch. They’re not paying the talent to perform and what else would their crews be doing right now?

I used to watch the LLWS when I was that age.

Which month is the worst sports month? July?

July definitely - although August ain't great either for most of it but at least CFB starts by the last week of it

just went to the new poke place that opened by my office. verdict: better than Hawaii.

had a squatter in an abandoned building we own, found someone had moved in that day and was moving shit in, but wasn't there themselves. Called the police. Just as the police arrived, the squatter arrived. High speed chase ensued involving 2 helicopters and about 10 cops with shotguns drawn because the car turned out to be a stolen car. Ended after about 20 minutes when she turned down a dead end street. Fun times.

had a squatter in an abandoned building we own, found someone had moved in that day and was moving shit in, but wasn't there themselves. Called the police. Just as the police arrived, the squatter arrived. High speed chase ensued involving 2 helicopters and about 10 cops with shotguns drawn because the car turned out to be a stolen car. Ended after about 20 minutes when she turned down a dead end street. Fun times.

aren't squatters pretty hard to evict in CA

You own buildings? DonaldRoss batsignal. After all, he, and only he, "owns" multiple hotels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back