• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
More recently I've been lauded for my stellar work on the hit show "Weeds" as the protagonist's sex-crazed, drug-using brother-in-law. I think that fits me better than Pacey and Joshua Jackson and probably this actor's (whose name I forget) work on Animal Hospital and that futuristic tech-y cop show that lasted a week. But yeah, maybe that's what they are hanging on to.

My son and his friend are talking about Dr. Lupo , Tifu, Ghost and Ninja. I’ve never felt so old.

I've been crunching some numbers and thinking about this a lot lately, and I figured I'd get the lay of the land. I feel like I have an extraordinarily high percentage of women I have hooked up with/dated that I am still friends with on facebook AND that these women constitute a pretty high percentage (certainly over half) of women with whom I've EVER hooked up/dated. If you add in hot make outs (no insertion, but tongue kissing and petting) and women who I know for a fact would have done nasty things to me (based on emails/texts/etc.), it goes even higher. Can I monetize this somehow? What does it say? Do all these women just like to stay friends so that our steamy times pop in their head every time they see my name; am I so inoffensive that they just don't care and I didn't have that big an impact; do they genuinely have, like, feelings of affection for me and my well-being (nah)?

Do others have this issue? Like, I've gotta be 90th percentile nationally if you use the parameters of total number of hook ups >10, total number of facebook friends >300.

If you're in the 100s of broads category, then you can probs monetize it. Cultivate a few relationships where there is a strong 5 point differential between the two of you on the 10 point scale. Basically, go whaling or look for #olds; ideally, #oldwhales. Smush once to give her a taste of the product, then make it clear that she can keep you for a fee. Just be really matter of fact about it. "Paypal hits my account with $X,XXX.99 a month, and you keep getting sugar." Maybe start off by grabbing her purse and pulling out a card to nab some stuff off Amazon while she's sitting there all post-coital.

Make it recurring payments so she doesn't have to take action each month. Take any sting out of it by practicing on ITC's mom a few (more) times.

If you're in the 100s of broads category, then you can probs monetize it. Cultivate a few relationships where there is a strong 5 point differential between the two of you on the 10 point scale. Basically, go whaling or look for #olds; ideally, #oldwhales. Smush once to give her a taste of the product, then make it clear that she can keep you for a fee. Just be really matter of fact about it. "Paypal hits my account with $X,XXX.99 a month, and you keep getting sugar." Maybe start off by grabbing her purse and pulling out a card to nab some stuff off Amazon while she's sitting there all post-coital.

Make it recurring payments so she doesn't have to take action each month. Take any sting out of it by practicing on ITC's mom a few (more) times.

This was an unexpectedly fantastic post

I feel like Hard Knocks finds a white dude with a ponytail as the roster bubble story every single season

So on Friday I was promised a promotion that I had been working really hard to get by my boss' boss. In a meeting yesterday, my coworker announced that he would just take on these responsibilities although he 1) has produced nothing and 2) does not know very basic things here. So I didn't say anything but I was thinking like, surely my boss' boss will tell this guy that I am going to do this job. But I walked in today and this guy is "doing" the things I was told I would be doing.

So chat thread, what's my move here?

Last month I applied for my dream job. I guess they already had another candidate in mind before starting the search. I applied on the Friday and I got a very personal letter from the CEO on Saturday (I know her) telling me the BS reasons they couldn't hire me.

I just don't know how much more disappointment I can take.

So on Friday I was promised a promotion that I had been working really hard to get by my boss' boss. In a meeting yesterday, my coworker announced that he would just take on these responsibilities although he 1) has produced nothing and 2) does not know very basic things here. So I didn't say anything but I was thinking like, surely my boss' boss will tell this guy that I am going to do this job. But I walked in today and this guy is "doing" the things I was told I would be doing.

"Boss' Boss, this is some BULL SHIT. While I appreciate DUMBASS' enthusiasm for getting things done, this is a part of my job that I have been looking forward to taking on and was promised this promotion. I suggest that we repurpose DUMBASS to tasks more appropriate to his level of expertise with the company, such as shredding documents or watering the plants."

I did not realize pole dancers received promotions.

But seriously, keep grinding. Setbacks suck, but you're awesome enough to rise to the occasion.

I'd probably make more money pole dancing but I'm too old at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back