• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
StoneyCreekDeac (with the Superman avatar) has to be a scalper, right? I only see them post in ticket threads, and they're always trying to acquire tickets.

ilovethedeaconscopy.jpg

surprised to learn there are about 5,000 more Subways worldwide than McDonald's

what would you guess is the most popular restaurant you've never been to? never been to a Long John Silver or White Castle or Jack in the Box

Never been to a Long John Silver, White Castle, Carl's Jr, Hardees or Red Lobster. Went to Jack in the Box once, made it 1/3rd of the way through the burger and couldn't eat it anymore.

That’s a great question. Don’t think I’ve been to a Jack in the Box.

Probably White Castle or Jack in the Box, mostly due to regionality

for nationwide/bi-coastal chains, i've never been to an Outback Steakhouse

12,000 more Subways in the US than McDonald's, but they do less than 1/3 of McD's sales

https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/top-500-chains

Of that list, something called Chill's Grill and Bar is the highest ranking in sales that I've never been to
Worked at a Subway during the summer in high school, they were only busy for 2 hours a day, lunchtime 11:00-1, dead as shit the rest of the time. The average McDonald's probably does more business at breakfast than Subway does all day

Been to all the Top 49. Never heard of Raising Cane’s Chicken.

Juice, you must be the opposite of #middleamerica if you’ve never been to Chili’s. You must have never seen a TV commercial if you’ve never heard of it.

Worked at a Subway during the summer in high school, they were only busy for 2 hours a day, lunchtime 11:00-1, dead as shit the rest of the time. The average McDonald's probably does more business at breakfast than Subway does all day

Plenty of McDonald’s are open 24 hours. That plus breakfast makes it easy to see how they could do 3 times the business of Subway.

I’ve been to Subway many dozens of times but I think I’ve maybe gone twice to a Subway that wasn’t on a college campus.

lol, i read that as Chill's

pretty embarrassing

by my count, I've been to 46 out of the top 50 at some point in my life

I've also never been to Texas Roadhouse or Longhorn Steakhouse. Was never exposed to them growing up, and now I don't really notice that they exist.

Been to 92 of the Top 100. The ones I haven’t been to are ones I’ve never heard of so I guess they’re not east coast.

Probably White Castle or Jack in the Box, mostly due to regionality

for nationwide/bi-coastal chains, i've never been to an Outback Steakhouse

The fuck? There's one in Winston, and we'd go weekly.

I've also never been to Texas Roadhouse or Longhorn Steakhouse. Was never exposed to them growing up, and now I don't really notice that they exist.

Texas Roadhouses are the BOMB, It's been far too long. You walk in, grab a handful of peanuts, and just leave the shells on the floor. Good bread too. You should remedy this situation. They're also just perfectly located at spots where you realize you're hungry halfway between two major cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back