• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing at el aeropuerto?

Last night I was helping a bunch of assistant coaches get to their hotels. I guess there is a coaching conference that goes on in the host city of the Final Four. Tomorrow I am driving coaches around.

That sounds pretty sweet.

wow. I am learning more and more how many single guys do not follow sports (most of them), but not even knowing what the Final Four is... Especially when he's presumably in the same area where it is happening. Wow.

They are single for a reason.

That sounds pretty sweet.

The volunteering is okay. I missed Charles Barkley and Gonzaga's mascot by minutes yesterday so that was disappointing. I hope I at least get to see some of the game on Saturday while I am working it.

what's your favorite animal farm character?

It's crazy to think that 100,000 miles is a single business first class international ticket. Like 10,000 dollars, not worth it unless not paying.

Think you're off a 0 here, but yes, I did a complete doubletake when I started the new gig and my bosses routinely flew to China. I was like, why not offer your staff a couple G's to sit in the back and save $6k in a day.

The volunteering is okay. I missed Charles Barkley and Gonzaga's mascot by minutes yesterday so that was disappointing. I hope I at least get to see some of the game on Saturday while I am working it.

Barkley is the best. I bet he has bars he likes in PHX.

Just got an email allowing us to wear jeans tomorrow to support the Tar Heels. I shall be wearing a suit at least, and maybe my tux.

Just got an email allowing us to wear jeans tomorrow to support the Tar Heels. I shall be wearing a suit at least, and maybe my tux.

You must work for fascists, I get to support my HEELS all day err'day! Aye zigga zigga!

AYE ZIGGA ZOOMBA ZOOMBA ZAYE!

This is your duty:

62a2eb472d16ad95d2c9bfecdd821c3f.jpg

Think you're off a 0 here, but yes, I did a complete doubletake when I started the new gig and my bosses routinely flew to China. I was like, why not offer your staff a couple G's to sit in the back and save $6k in a day.

in a statement that will shock nobody, I would happily take a cash incentive to fly coach. trip to asia... I might say 'nah, i'll take 1st class.'

in a statement that will shock nobody, I would happily take a cash incentive to fly coach. trip to asia... I might say 'nah, i'll take 1st class.'

I think coach to Asia is like $1k and the first class is $7k , on most our flights, which are like 13 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back