• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Quality: Zen and the Art of Pinball Machine Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault y'all are #influencers

speaking of which my wife used one of the Doofi referral codes to get me a Homefield hoodie which I'm wearing now
There you go! I think that was Numbers.

To be clear, the #doxxing was pointed at myself, not you.

I got a UC-Irvine and a Tulane shirt from Homefield. They are apparently starting mystery boxes, so I will be grabbing some of those if they are reasonably priced. Love a random collegiate shirt.

There you go! I think that was Numbers.

To be clear, the #doxxing was pointed at myself, not you.

I got a UC-Irvine and a Tulane shirt from Homefield. They are apparently starting mystery boxes, so I will be grabbing some of those if they are reasonably priced. Love a random collegiate shirt.
you say that but then you're gonna get a duke one or something

I have no desire to wear apparel from any college that I don't have a personal connection to.
We're starting to dip our toes into the college visit thing with my kid next month. I plan to pick up some gear from each school we visit. We'll be at Wake for the BC game. Now, I have no expectations of her getting in or me paying for it, but it don't hurt to look.

Hey our guy Bart has Wake as the 30th best team over the last 3 weeks. That’s more in line with how we’ve been playing!

Massive filing got done last night with an hour and 17 minutes to spare.

Can’t wait until I find a typo and rue not using the full time.

i'm not up for detailed section 382 valuation talk this morning, but here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back