• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Quality: Zen and the Art of Pinball Machine Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised you all went to bed with out finishing this chat thread.

Anyway, I’m currently hearing 2 great horned owls and a barred owl hooting in the woods behind my house.

I went to bed at 9:30pm and woke up at 4:15am to watch the replay of this game and somehow I think that was a bad decision.

I’m already feeling so sleepy and productivity will be low today.

We had an owl up in our yard too. Freaked the dog out last. Ugh t on her walk.

I'm working in the CLT office while the Mrs is in court tomorrow afternoon before our flight. Office is near the airport. Any recs on a decent place for dinner nearby without going all out baller price wise?

That’s the dead side of town. There are some chains over there and a jocks and Jill’s, but not much else. Better choices if you’re willing to drive closer in to town - noble smoke is on Freedom, plus a lot of other options in that area.

Strange to open up the CT and just see my tweet staring back at me. #doxxing
not my fault y'all are #influencers

speaking of which my wife used one of the Doofi referral codes to get me a Homefield hoodie which I'm wearing now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back