• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Quality: Zen and the Art of Pinball Machine Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a record player but am tight for space. Considering a Bluetooth audio technica

it's too bad we only get Appleby for one year but I'm glad we get the one

is it just me or does Carr seem kinda...unliked by the other guys

it's too bad we only get Appleby for one year but I'm glad we get the one

is it just me or does Carr seem kinda...unliked by the other guys
They do a lot of postgame social media videos with Carr and it seems like the guys like him on those

I want a record player but am tight for space. Considering a Bluetooth audio technica
Audio Technica makes pretty solid tables. I rocked one (one of the belt drive models) for 10 years before upgrading to a Rega P3. Survived 3 major moves including 2 cross-country.

Think Carr is just a more reserved guy. Forbes called him a perfectionist in a press conference

Audio Technica makes pretty solid tables. I rocked one (one of the belt drive models) for 10 years before upgrading to a Rega P3. Survived 3 major moves including 2 cross-country.
Yeah pops has one that he really likes

Have had the same entry level Audio Tecnica for > 8 years

If we win are Kenny Pom and Bart gonna donk it up and apply some missing players metric to the W?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back