• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Quality: Zen and the Art of Pinball Machine Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, definitely have to talk with the wife. But I meant like random encounters. At some point clothes either come off or she stops you from taking off her clothes and you stop.
They don't always stop you though. People need to be empowered to ask for, give, decline, and remove consent.

They don't always stop you though. People need to be empowered to ask for, give, decline, and remove consent.
yeah i've seen some messy situations unfold over the last few years because clear verbal consent wasn't given (and it wasn't verbally declined either) in situations escalating, and teenage boys (all boys/men? this is kinda what aziz got got for too right?) just are not as good at reading non-verbal cues as they think they are

meh. a little too love contracty for me. Ive never in my life not been able to understand a no

yeah i've seen some messy situations unfold over the last few years because clear verbal consent wasn't given (and it wasn't verbally declined either) in situations escalating, and teenage boys (all boys/men? this is kinda what aziz got got for too right?) just are not as good at reading non-verbal cues as they think they are

meh. a little too love contracty for me. Ive never in my life not been able to understand a no
lol

I'm also a beta when it comes to women so I'm not what we're trying to solve here. I dated a virgin for a year and a half in my thirties

15'll get ya 20.

If you can't talk open and honestly about sex it won't be that good anyway. Those conversations can happen prior to any slow jams being kicked off to set the mood.

15'll get ya 20.

If you can't talk open and honestly about sex it won't be that good anyway. Those conversations can happen prior to any slow jams being kicked off to set the mood.
just a livingston saturday night

anyone ever tried to rack up some extra segments on american? I think if I get 14 segments by 2/28 I get 3 systemwide upgrades so I need to add some segments on my upcoming flights.

anyone ever tried to rack up some extra segments on american? I think if I get 14 segments by 2/28 I get 3 systemwide upgrades so I need to add some segments on my upcoming flights.
What's a systemwide upgrade?

California has some new salary transparency laws that just took effect a week ago
yeah a few others did too. even though over half our workforce is in CA we opted to do transparency for all future job postings as more states are working on similar leg and we hire sales ppl all over.

One time as I was laying the moves on a potential hook up, I accidently squeaked out a fart. Luckily we were slow dancing/embracing to some music and slightly buzzed so I shifted us away. Ended up in the bedroom but I got freaked out cause she whispered "don't ever leave me" in my ear. I was 20 at the time, she had a few years on me. I wasn't ready for anything serious, obviously.

The fart still cracks me up thinking about it to this day.

I think it's like a paid first class seat, so you get ahead of anyone using elite or miles upgrades.

One time as I was laying the moves on a potential hook up, I accidently squeaked out a fart. Luckily we were slow dancing/embracing to some music and slightly buzzed so I shifted us away. Ended up in the bedroom but I got freaked out cause she whispered "don't ever leave me" in my ear. I was 20 at the time, she had a few years on me. I wasn't ready for anything serious, obviously.

The fart still cracks me up thinking about it to this day.
Damn. Stage 5 clinger.

I think it's like a paid first class seat, so you get ahead of anyone using elite or miles upgrades.

Delta has those. In theory they sound great. In practice...I am booked on a flight in August and used some of those vouchers. Currently, there are 20 seats in first class. There are 20 unoccupied seats in first class. I have not been upgraded yet because Delta is waiting for the seats to "become available".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back